Senior BLE Firmware Engineer
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Bluvision, a part of HID Global, is the leader in software-based Real-Time Location System [RTLS] and BLE sensor hardware. Bluvision continues to be at the forefront of innovation in BLE. Here are a few of our firsts –
Our disruptive BLE-RTLS solution provides industry-leading one-meter accuracy, requires minimal hardware and fast & easy implementation.
We were the first to provide WiFi to BLE gateway.
And, the first to provide a SaaS solution to remotely manage workflow and beacon fleets, making our solution immediately scalable.
Our beacons come with longest battery life in the market, are IP-67 water and environment resistant and the first to simultaneously support multiple beacon protocols like Eddystone, iBeacon and sBeacon.
We are looking for a Senior BLE Firmware Engineer to join our team and help lead our IoT revolution.
Specific duties include:
- Maintain the BLE stack of Bluvision beacons.
- Manage the BLE stack, add features, algorithms on ARM Core.
- Document the stack APIs for 3rd parties.
- Perform/write automated scripts for QA/QC on BLE Stack.
- Optimize the BLE Stack.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Experience with Bluetooth LE and embedded (a must).
- Experience in BLE firmware layer (drivers and stacks but may not be app software).
- ARM/MCU experience, C coding a must.
- C++/assembly language a plus.
- Mandatory to have very good system debug background.
- Wireless SoC project layer 2 customer support team.
- MS degree preferably in EE.
- Real-time embedded firmware experience required.
- Must have experience with device drivers and familiar with SPI, I2C, EEPROM devices, and Flash devices.
- Must have experience with JTAG debugger and low level debug. IAR IDE familiarity is desirable.
- Must have experience with RTOS. Free RTOS familiarity is highly desirable.
- Power management experience a big plus.
- Experience with 802.15.4 and wireless mesh networks a plus.
If the above duties sound exciting and if you have a mix of experiences and skills that will enable you to hit the ground running, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.