Senior Technical Project Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
Bluvision, the leader in BLE Real-Time Location Systems and BLE Sensor Hardware, is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager to join our team and help lead the revolution. As a Senior Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting sales cycle with technical expertise; leading the customer engagement process with our clients, post-sale; and also be hands-on in the implementation process for both our hardware installs and cloud-services configurations. Initially, this role is as a hands-on individual contributor, but will also be responsible for growth and management of a project management and professional services team.
Your complex project management skills, excellent communication skills, technical skills as well as experience within both hardware and SaaS-centric environments will help fuel your success in this role.
The IoT space is hot and we are one of the few IoT BLE technology companies that provide solutions that solve client problems at scale. It’s your job to both support global Tier-1 and Tier-2 clients globally, and ultimately, build a scalable project management and professional services delivery model.
Specific duties include the following:
- Plan, execute, and support both hardware and SaaS-software implementations with timelines spanning several weeks to several months.
- Manage multiple client engagements, globally, in a resource constrained environment.
- Hands-on implementation and configuration of Bluvision and partner IoT infrastructure.
- Track and report on project milestones, proactively surfacing and resolving potential issues before they become problems.
- Develop professional services strategy and build team as appropriate.
- Act as both first line of communication and trusted advisor for clients during implementations and post-implementation.
- Develop best-practices for IoT BLE implementations.
- Manage relationships with systems integrators for PMO support of implementations.
- Ability to document requirements, implementation specifications, and training materials
- Ability to train client personnel, partners, and coworkers.
- Act as liaison to product management and development organization, relaying client engagement requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other related field.
- Project Management certification (PMP) or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- 5+ years in project management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Solid understanding of BLE, Wifi, RFID and mobile tech stacks.
- Combination of strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Excellent communication and technical skills to develop relationships with executive, operational and IT personnel throughout client organizations.
- Prior experience with IoT, Hardware and SaaS environments.
- Deep understanding of engagement models and global delivery models.
- Tier 1 SI or Enterprise Software background preferred.
- Ability to travel 50% +.
- South Florida location is required.
If the above duties sound exciting and not intimidating, and if you have a mix of experiences and skills that will enable you to hit the ground running, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.