Senior Presentation Layer Developer
Bluvision is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team of highly skilled developers. The Senior Presentation Layer Developer (PLD) will drive the development, production of UI/UX features within Bluvision SaaS solutions. A PLD implements the presentation tier including front-end and server-side technologies within Bluvision’s cloud architecture. To achieve this integrated approach, they must have fundamental understanding of UI/UX best practices while implementing technically across a variety of Bluvision services.
- Responsible for coding the execution of complex designs and interactions that reflect the needs of Bluvision Customers
- Responsible for creation of all coded presentation layer deliverables
- May need to rapidly produce product deliverables/features within Bluvision products
- Participates in writing detailed technical and functional specifications documentation
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS. 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with Pre-processor CSS (SASS/LESS)
- Understanding of responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices.
- Experience with UI testing and automation frameworks (Selenium, Karma, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with git, continuous integration tools, and agile development.
- 3rd-party API integration via REST-ful web services.
- Experience with any open source languages (Java, Go, Python, Ruby).
- Experience with Goggle Mapping APIs.
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Experience with portal server products.
- User Interface Design, Information Architecture, graphic design experience a plus.
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation.
- Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI Guidelines, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience