Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
Bluvision, the leader in BLE Real-Time Location Systems and BLE Sensor Hardware, is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team and help lead the revolution. This is a product development position. If you are interested in building complex Cloud Products and Services focused on IOT and RTLS, then you will definitely be interested in this opportunity!
This position will include QA responsibilities: specifically in the implementation of a test automation framework for the suite of services and apps, and generally with tier-3 support duties.
Responsibilities shall include (but not be limited to):
- Develop test automation frameworks for testing mobile app software, HTML5 web applications, REST APIs
- Design and develop a build and deployment pipeline
- Write and maintain scripts for cloud infrastructure management and deployment
- Participate in on-call support rotation
- Triage tier-3 support issues
- At least 7 years experience in development role with either Java, PHP, Python, C++ or similar
- Experience with a Cloud platform: AWS, Azure, Google CP, VMware, Heroku, etc
- Experience with continuous integration platform: Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with a scripting language: bash, python, ruby, etc
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Source Control: Git, SVN, or ClearCase, etc
- Experience with one or more test automation frameworks: Selenium, WebDriver, Eggplant, Sauce Labs, Kiwi, Calabash, Xamarin, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If the above duties sound exciting and not intimidating, and if you have a mix of experiences and skills that will enable you to hit the ground running, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.